FantasyTote currently offers its services within the following regions; all users from these regions must accept and comply with the terms and conditions to avail of our services.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to all platforms used to avail of the services offered on the Site.
3. The services on the Site are offered by FantasyTote Ltd registered in Ireland with Company No: 579816.
4. FantasyTote Ltd is licensed and regulated for remote betting intermediary by the Irish office of revenue commissioners with the licence number 1011704.
5. FantasyTote Ltd is licensed and regulated for remote pool betting by the UK Gambling Commission with the licence number 000-046312-R-324476-001.
6. All users of the Site acknowledge that there is an inherent risk involved in Premier League Fantasy Football betting and they may loss a portion/all of deposited funds.
7. FantasyTote cannot be held responsible for any losses due to IT failures.
8. Any breach of terms and conditions will result in the immediate closure of the user account.
9. Any and all costs resulting from a breach of terms and conditions shall be fully born by the person responsible for the breach of the terms and conditions.
10. All data (audio, visual and written) contained within this site (including underlying source data) is subject to copyrights of FantasyTote Ltd and may not be used for commercial use without the prior written consent of an acting director of FantasyTote Ltd.
11. Each service on the Site will be governed by these terms and conditions and the subsequent game rules set out within the Site. FantasyTote reserves the right to alter, amend or supplement the game rules from time to time in its absolute discretion in the event of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control arising or where it considers it desirable to do so. You are advised to check the game rules regularly. FantasyTote will not be held responsible for any losses resulting from changes to these game rules.
12. FantasyTote will be the sole decision-maker of any matter of interpretation of the game rules and any aspect of the content of, or use of, the services.
13. The results of each gamemode offered will be communicated via email and via the site.
14. User names of the winners and related Prize may be used without limitation for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Site in any and all media worldwide without notice to them and without any fee being paid.
15. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the details of all bets placed are correct.
16. Deadlines for entries will vary depending on the gameweek and the gamemode which is being bet upon.
18. All user accounts created to use the services offered by FantasyTote must be made online on the website at www.FantasyTote.com or the associated mobile applications and strictly in accordance with the relevant instructions. No applications may be made in any other manner.
19. Employees of FantasyTote Ltd are ineligible for any winnings from the services offered by FantasyTote. Any accounts held by FantasyTote Ltd personnel are strictly for day to day use within the business.
20. Any personal information which you submit will be controlled in accordance with UK and Irish legislation. We will not disclose your personal information to any other third party other than a) use of User name to communicate winnings, or b) if we are required to do so by a competent authority or court.
21. You are permitted to open one account only. The account must be registered in your own, correct, name. In the case of opening a Duplicate Account, any Accounts which you have opened may be closed by us immediately and:
a. any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from your Account and the Duplicate Account(s)
b. The lower of the current balance or the total amount deposited on the duplicate account shall be retained by the user and transferred to their original account.
22. FantasyTote reserves the right to disabled/delete any account without notice or refund if any check indicates that the user account is being used for fraud or criminal activity.
23. FantasyTote reserves the right to suspend any account if they believe there is potential criminal activity or any activity deliberately attempting to exploit FantasyTote.
24. All accounts which are suspended will be locked until a review can be undertaken. All balances and bets in place at the time of suspension shall remain valid during this time of review.
25. FantasyTote reserves the right to close all accounts which are dormant for more than 24 months. All funds within these accounts will be forfeit.
26. User accounts are limited to countries within the EEA region.
27. All accounts must be verified before withdrawals of any winnings can be completed. If any user is unable to provide the correct evidence to verify their age, identity and location all bets placed by that user are deemed to be void. The lesser of the current account balance or the total amounts deposited will be returned to the user and the account disabled until location is verified. Any balance of account above the amount refunded is forfeit.
28. Users are responsible for utilising the responsible gambling restrictions offered by the Site.
29. Any restrictions put in place by the user must stand for a minimum of 30 days before they may be amended again.
30. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that:
a. you are not younger than:
i) of 18 (eighteen) years; or
ii) any legal age at which gambling or gaming activities under the law or jurisdiction that applies to you require (“the Legal Age”); and
b. the details supplied when opening your account are correct; and
c. You are the rightful owner of the money in your account.
31. By agreeing to the Terms you authorise us to undertake verification checks as we may require ourselves or may be required by third parties (including, regulatory bodies) to confirm your identity and contact details.
32. If any user is identified during the verification process to be under the legal age all bets placed by that user are deemed to be void. The lesser of the account balance or the total amounts deposited will be returned to the user and the account disabled until legal age is verified. Any balance of account above the amount refunded is forfeit.
33. These checks may require us or third parties to contact you to confirm your details.
34. Any withdrawals of winnings from your account will not be processed until age verification has been satisfactorily completed.
35. Age verification must be conducted through examination of photographic national ID
36. Underage gambling is an offence.
Deposits and Withdrawals
37. To use the services on the Site, you must deposit money into your account which you can then use to place bets.
38. All deposits and withdrawals may contain a degree of service charge depending on the payment method used. These service charges are subject to change.
39. All deposits and withdrawals are processed using the payment providers supplied by the Site. No other payment method will be accepted. These payment providers are subject to change from time to time. By agreeing to these terms you also agree to the terms and conditions of the payment providers on the Site
40. By depositing money you agree not to make any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposits into Your Account, and agree to refund and compensate us for unpaid deposits.
41. You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to your local tax or other authorities.
42. The minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts are €10.
43. In the event of an IT failure of automated widthdrawals systems FantasyTote will process withdrawals using manual cheque and postal service to ensure users receive their funds.
44. All users funds held on account with FantasyTote are maintained in a separate account from the accounts used for normal business.
45. These funds are maintained in the interest of the users and shall not be used by the business. These funds shall remain secure in the name of the users in the event of any administration, examinership or liquidation.
Responsibility and Remedies
46. The extent of FantasyTotes responsibility to you has been determined in the context of the following:
a. you are responsible for any action you do or do not take as a result of the services and the information therein;
b. you are responsible for ensuring that your equipment is enabled with appropriate up-to-date virus checking software.
47. While FantasyTote will endeavour to ensure that the services are available to you at all times and that the contents are correct and accurate, it cannot make any legal commitment to you that this will be the case. Reasonable skill and care in providing any service to you will be exercised.
48. FantasyTote cannot accept any liability to you for any of the following types of loss which you may suffer as a result of your use of the Site:
a. any business loss you may suffer, including loss of revenue, profits, or anticipated savings (whether those losses are the direct or indirect result of FantasyTote);
b. loss which you suffer other than as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence or breach of statutory duty;
c. any loss which you may suffer as a result of or in connection with or arising out of any winnings.
49. In the event of any breach by you of these terms and conditions FantasyTote reserves the right to:
a. deny access to the services offered on the Site
b. disqualify you from the Site and delete or block your account;
c. require any reasonable amendment to your account.
50. If your account is disqualified from using the Site you are also disqualified from creating and using any other account. Any such decision by FantasyTote shall be final.
51. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise enforceable then the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.
52. In accordance with Part 4 of 2015 No. 542 Consumer Protection, the Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes (Competent Authorities and Information) Regulations 2015 we inform you that ADR Group (www.consumer-dispute.co.uk) is our ADR Entity. At such time as we have exhausted our internal complaints handling procedure when considering a complaint from a customer and we have been unable to settle that complaint ADR Group (www.consumer-dispute.co.uk) will be competent to deal with that complaint should the customer wish to use alternative dispute resolution and we will be obliged, or prepared, to submit to an alternative dispute resolution procedure operated by ADR Group (www.consumer-dispute.co.uk).
53. All promotions or bonuses paid by FantasyTote may be paid into user accounts at the discretion of FantasyTote.
54. Users must be over 18 years old to participate in promotions.
€50 Weekly Bonus Promotion
55. FantasyTote may run this promotion at their discretion and is not tied to running this promotion every week.
56. All bonuses will be paid into users accounts.
57. Promotion is open to new users only.
58. Bonuses will be made available no later than the beginning of the next Premier League season after the promotion is concluded.
59. All bonuses must be bet in their entirety at least 2x times before been available for withdrawal.
60. Normal standard terms and conditions apply unless they conflict with the specific terms and conditions of this promotion.
61. FantasyTote will designate the method for entry at the time of communication.